I have a few questions regarding doll beds. I do not have any doll beds from AG or My Twinn, and I honestly don't remember seeing any of them besides Kit's and Josefina's at AGPNY (because I was mainly focused on those two sets). I was wondering, first of all, if anyone has any pictures of Molly's bed, with or without the bedding (I am interested especially in seeing it without the bedding), with or without a doll sitting/laying in it.

I am also very interested in hearing opinions on the My Twinn doll beds. Since most furniture is not really sized perfectly for children (or in this case, children dolls), I think the slightly larger MT beds would suffice. They are about the same price (if not cheaper) than AG's beds, and look really cute. Does anyone have any of the current MT doll beds? If so, I would be very interested in seeing pictures and reviews of them.

And my final question is: Which doll bed is your favorite? I don't care if you don't have it (yet... [img]wink.gif[/img] ), I am just interested in hearing opinions on both AG and MT's doll beds.

Thanks in advance for any reviews, opinions, or pictures that are posted here!